1) Add 1-3 drops of lavender or your favorite essential oil to the bathwater for a relaxing bath.
2) Place 1o-15 drops of purification or thieves essential oil with a few tablespoons of castile soap and water to a foaming hand soap dispenser for your own inexpensive (and non toxic) hand soap.
Quiz: Are you in nutritional debt?
Get your free customized results!Take the Quiz
3) Put a few drops of grapefruit essential oil to the inside of your toilet roll for an instant air freshener every-time you roll it!! #genius
5) Place a few drops of lemon essential oil in your toilet bowl with vinegar, baking soda, castile soap and scrub for a squeaky clean toilet bowl.
6) Combine 15-30 drops of your favorite essential oil to a roll-on bottle with jojoba oil or fractionated coconut oil for your own non-toxic perfume (I love combining peppermint and grapefruit for this, or using Valor essential oil blend)!
7) Place 30 drops of essential oil in a small vessel with 1/4-1/2 cup carrier oil and add some diffusing sticks for a DIY reed diffuser.
For a homemade car diffuser, take apply a drop or two of essential oil to a clothespin and put it on the heat vent in your car!
8) Make your own after toilet spray by adding 30 drops of purification essential oil to a medium sided spray bottle filled with water and shake.
I personally like using these essential oils that you can get for cheap(er) with a 24% discount.
Looking for more ways to use essential oils to replace items in your daily life and detox your home? Find more ideas here and here!